Slim and Intelligent workpiece clamping system
For efficient serial production on 3- and 4-axis machine tools
• 40% more work pieces on the same clamping length
• Optimal accessibility when the table is tilted!
• 2.8x more runtime unmanned
• 50% less acquisition costs with the same clamping length
• Clamping stroke approx. 1 mm
• Tipping movement (pull-down) approx. 2.5°
1. Adaptable to hole grid 40mm and 50mm
2. Hardened clamping jaws with pull-down and GRIP
3. Modularly expandable by placing several tensioners
4. Clamping with up to 5 variable jaws per rail
5. Tighten screws with max. 37Nm
3-axis machine tools
Round and swivel table
when the table is tilted!
Modular and universally applicable
on various machine tools
SIMPLE AND EFFICIENT CLAMPING!
swissClamp mounted on a clamping tower for horizontal production
swissClamp as a multiple clamping system on a 3-axis machine
swissClamp on a round swivel table by LEHMANN
Clamping bridge by LEHMANN equipped with swissClamp
Slim and intelligent multiple clamping system
Price / EUR
1 clamping module, 1 fixed jaw (GRIP), 3 clamping jaws (GRIP),2 spacer plates each 1/2/5/10 mm and 1 x 60 mm, 1 intermediate piece for clamping depth 3 mm, incl. Mounting materials
Price / EUR
1 clamping module, 1 fixed jaw (FINISH), 3 clamping jaws (FINISH), 2 spacer plates each 1/2/5/10 mm and 1 x 60 mm, 1 intermediate piece for clamping depth 3 mm, incl. Mounting materials
swissClamp – an innovative multiple clamping system for your series production: simple, modular, compact and cost-effective.
Ideal for series production with 4-axis machines.
Incredible accessibility with the tower swivelling away!
The slim design is especially suitable for small workpieces. swissClamp allows clamping of 40 % more components than traditional multiple clamping systems.
The clamps are modular, upgradable and can be adapted for quick-change pallet systems.
Advantages at a glance:
+ optimal accessibility with the swivelling tower
+ 40 % more workpieces at the same length
+ pull down clamping with GRIP – jaws