Pneumatic power chuck with wedge hook – Usable in a stationary or rotary manner
For use on turning, milling, grinding and special machines
• Piston control via connections optionally on the side or in the center
• Jaw chucks usable in a stationary or rotary manner
• Compatible with Schunk top jaws
• Handling with compressed air gun possible
• Strong wedge hook power chuck
1. Base jaws straight teeth 1/16″ x 90 degrees
2. Slot nut with screws for top jaws
3. Air connection for hose outside diameter 6mm
4. Attachment via bolt circle with six screws
5. Lubrication and Maintenance
6. On customer request available with special jaws
Repetitive accuracy 0,01mm
Lateral runout 0,01mm
Special mechanical engineering
Schunk top jaws
Pneumatic power chuck with wedge hook
Concentricity 0.03mm / Repeat accuracy 0.01mm / Run out 0.01mm
Price / EUR
3 995 €
Screw connection, pneumatic connections, screw plugs and base jaws
Price / EUR
Hardened / ground
Price advantage / Discount
Special versions can be produced very individually and in many variants.
All chucks of the VKS line can be used in a stationary or rotary manner. The piston is actuated via compressed air connections either on the side or in the center. VKS line has a center hole and can, on customer request, be made in large diameters up to 1200mm. For use on, for example, milling machines with pallet stations, the power chuck can be supplied with a strong spring pack (optional).
Conversion of compressed air connections, e.g. from lateral to centric, is fast and reliable. The unused connection threads only need to be sealed with two screw plugs. For rotary application, e.g. on a lathe, a rotary feedthrough (optional) must be used. In general, power chucks of the VKS line are designed for use with permanent compressed air. For stationary use, it can optionally be converted to handling compressed air guns. For this purpose, two bleed valves and two safety valves are mounted.
Included in delivery are wedge hooks base jaws with sliding blocks. Suitable top jaws from Schunk are compatible and can be procured in all variations.